- Saw Filing and Management of Saws, an ebook version of the book published in 1901 by Robert Grimshaw. As noted on the opening page, this is "A practical treatise on filing, gumming, swaging, hammering, and the brazing of band saws, the speed, work, and power to run circular saws, etc.etc. A handy volume for all who have charge of saws as it deals with the proper shape and pitches of teeth of all kinds and gives many useful things and rules for gumming, setting, and filing."
- Saw Filing--A Beginner's Primer, a web page at Vintage Saw
- Saw Tooth Geometry, a web page at Blackburn Tools
- Sharpening, a book by Nick Engler
- Sharpening, a book by Thomas Lie-Nielsen